Tarnsfield Swim Club Members:
Looking to Host a Party at the Pool?
Parties scheduled during normal operating hours:
- There is no fee to reserve the pavilion or deck.
- Simply pay the daily guest fee for nonmember swimmers.
- Guests may only stay as long as the member is present.
- Guests and members must abide by all pool rules and policies (posted in hallway and is also available for viewing under the Information tab on this website). Please remember - no glass containers, bottles, etc area allowed at Tarnsfield Swim Club at any time.
Private parties scheduled after hours:
- There is a $50 deposit required to hold your reservation. This will be applied to your rental fee.
- This deposit is nonrefundable except in the event that your party is cancelled by us due to bad weather.
- Cost of the rental is $300 dollars for the first fifty people. There is an additional charge of $50 for more guests (for every additional 50 guests). Maximum number of guests is 200 people.
- Party duration is four hours and includes lifeguards and basic clean up.
- The member booking the party must remain on site for the duration of the event.
Reserve your date by or speaking to pool management directly or emailing our management team at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be accepting reservation party/pavilion requests during the off-season. We will start accepting requests after Opening Day each year.
To obtain a printable PDF copy of Pool Rental/Party Agreement to submit to the pool management, please use the Contact Us feature of this website or email@example.com
Copies are also available at the club (please ask a manager).